Covid-19 Guidance and Restrictions
Competitor and Visitor Advice
As there are still restrictions in place, it is very important that all visitor adhere to the procedures and guidelines put in place by CSC
Anyone who is experiencing Covid-19 symptoms i.e. a cough, fever, loss of taste or smell or who has been in contact with someone experiencing the symptoms or who has had a positive Covid-19 test
MUST NOT TRAVEL TO THE EVENT.
Inside the Clubhouse
- Please wear a mask or a buff when entering and leaving the club. Your mask can be removed once seated.
- One person at a time will be permitted to use the lift, except members of the same household or social bubble, who may enter together.
- Hands sanitisers have been placed at various points throughout the premises.
- Please sanitise your hands on arrival and also regularly whilst in the Clubhouse.
- The seating within the club has been arranged to maintain social distancing. Everyone, except members of the same household must distance at least 1m where possible.
- A maximum of 6 people can be seated at a table
- Please do not rearrange the furniture.
- Limited seating is available and if there are no seats available you must sit outdoors
- Please sign in to the bar on arrival
- Only table service is available, you must not approach the bar.
- If you would like to use the balcony or downstairs seating area, access through the bar, take a seat and wait for table service.
- Up to six people from six households can be seated at a table. Children under twelve are not counted in the six (e.g. a table of eight would be permitted with six adults and two children aged twelve or under). More than six persons will be permitted if all the people are from one household, up to a maximum of ten people.
- Please do not gather at the bar – legislation states you must remain seated unless using the toilets or leaving.
- The tables and chairs have been arranged according to social distancing, so please do not add additional chairs around a table.
- Food and drink must not be consumed on the premises unless a person is seated at a table and no seating or service is permitted at any bar.
- When not behind the bar, Staff will be wearing PPE for the protection of themselves and our customers.
- A strict cleaning regime of bar surfaces, till and cardmachine will be in operation.
- Tables will be sanitised once they become vacant, however disinfectant spray and hand towels are available should you wish to clean the table.
- In addition, visitors are reminded to wear a face covering, unless exempt, at all times other than when they are seated.
- Sanitisers will be provided to clean the toilet surface and handles etc.
- Please place used towels in the bin provided. Hand dryers will not be available.
- Male and female toilets will be open with restricted cubicles cordoned off.
- Given the limitation of cubicles, toilet areas should not be used as changing areas
- Please follow advice on maximum numbers on the doors of the changing areas.
- Spend as little time as possible in the changing rooms and showers.
- Remove all your personal belongings immediately after use, you may not store your belongings in the changing areas.
- Ensure all rubbish is put into bins or take with you.
- Signage has been put up around the Club to ensure everyone on the premises is aware of the safety procedures.
Track and Trace
- To help with the Test, Trace and Protect contact tracing programme, hospitality businesses must collect the following details from every visitor over the age of 16.
- Competitors and visitors are required to note their name, time of visit and telephone number.
Food & Social
- Detail will be advised in advance of the event.