Members Regatta Postponed

Based on the weather forecast for Saturday we have taken the decision to postpone the members regatta until next Saturday 29th August.

Hopefully conditions will be more favourable and allow everyone to enjoy the day.

All entries and dinghies already booked will apply for next week. If you are unable to attend next week and have booked a boat, please either cancel via Eventbrite or contact Rick McCaig.